Telegram is a cloud-based instant messaging and voice over IP service. Telegram client apps are available for Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows, macOS and GNU/Linux. Users can send messages and exchange photos, videos, stickers, audio and files of any type.
It was initiated on 14 August 2013 and available in different languages like English, Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian, French, Arabic, Portuguese, Korean, Russian, Ukrainian etc.
What is telegram used for?
Basically, Telegram is a cloud-based instant messaging, videotelephony and voice over IP service. Telegram client apps are available for Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows, macOS and GNU/Linux. Users can send messages and exchange photos, videos, stickers, audio and files of any type.
Telegram Features Latest
There are several features, which are most valuable for users. Among them most of Telegram features given below.
- Cloud Based Instant messaging features & real time messaging features provided by the Telegram.
- Users can share photos, videos, audio messages and other files (up to 2.0 gigabytein size per file).
- Users can send messages to other users individually or to groups of up to 200,000 members.
- Sent messages can be edited within 48 hours after they have been sent and deleted at any time on both sides.
- This gives user an ability to correct typos and retract messages that were sent by mistake.
Free video and voice calls
- Telegram Provide Free Voice Calls, the calls are built upon end to end encryption of Secret Chats.
- Connection is established as peer-to-peerwhenever possible, otherwise the closest server to the client is used. According to Telegram, there is a neural network working to learn various technical parameters about a call to provide better quality of the service for future uses.
- Every Use Want to Know, does telegram support video call? Now Telegram added video call feature with end to end encryption.
- Later this year Telegram will introduce secure group video call.
People Nearby and Groups Nearby
- People Nearby can help users meet new friends by turning on phone GPS location and through Groups Nearby people can create a local group by adding location data to groups.
- That Messages can be sent with client-to-client encryption is called secret chats.
- According to Telegram, secret chats have supported perfect forward secrecysince December 2014. Encryption keys are periodically changed after a key has been used more than 100 times or has been in use for more than a week. Old encryption keys are destroyed.
- Secret chats are not available for groups or channels.
- Channels are a form of one-way messaging where admins are able to post messages but other users are not. Any user is able to create and subscribe to channels.
- Channels can be created for broadcasting messages to an unlimited number of subscribers.
- Channels can be publicly available with an alias and a permanent URL so anyone can join. Users who join a channel can see the entire message history.
- Users can join and leave channels at any time. Depending on a channel’s settings, messages may be signed with the channel’s name or with the username of the admin who posted them.
- Non-admin users are unable to see other users who’ve subscribed to the channel.
- Furthermore, users can mute a channel, meaning that the user will still receive messages, but won’t be notified.
- Admins can give permission to post comments on the Telegram channel with help of bots. The admin of the channel can obtain general data about the channel.
- Each message has its own view counter, showing how many users have seen this message, this includes views from forwarded messages. As of May 2019, the creator of a channel can add a discussion group, a separate group where messages in the channel are automatically posted for subscribers to communicate.
You Can also Join My Telegram Channel by Clicking Here
Animated Stickers & Emoji
- Telegram has more than 20,000 stickers. The stickers are cloud-based, high-definition images intended to provide more expressive emoji.
- When typing in an emoji, the user is offered to send the respective sticker instead. Stickers come in collections called “sets”, and multiple stickers can be offered for one emoji.
- Telegram comes with one default sticker set, but users can install additional sticker sets provided by third-party contributors.
Telescope, Video Messages & Voice Messages (Audio Messages)
- Voice messages on Telegram just got a completely new interface with waveform visualizations, a brand-new player and raise-to-speak functionality.
- You can now start listening to a long voice message and switch to other media or chats. The message will continue playing in the background. For who are we to defy the god of multi-tasking?
- Recording and listening to voice messages got easier with raise-to-speakand raise-to-listen. When a chat is open, bring your phone to your ear (as if taking a phone call) to listen to new voice messages or record a new one after the signal.
- you love the speed and simplicity of voice messages on Telegram. you can also send video messagesjust as swiftly:
- Video messages are so fast because Telegram compresses them and sends them even as you record them. By the way, if holding the button seems like too much work, you can lock the camera in recording mode by swiping up. This also works with voice messages now.
- Video messages are automatically downloaded and auto played by default (you can change this in Settings if you’re on a data diet though) and generally feel and act like voice messages – on visual steroids.
- While watching a video message, you can freely browse your other chats – the video will pop up in a corner and continue playing. You can move it around the screen and pause it from anywhere in Telegram.
- Telegram offers a dedicated video hosting platform called Telescope. The round videos can be up to one minute long and auto-play. When posted in a public channel on Telegram, the videos are also uploaded to and viewable without an account. However, Telegram video messages and “Telescope” videos sent within non-public chats or groups are not published.
- Polls are a feature of Telegram that are currently available on Android, iOS and the desktop applications. Polls have the option to be anonymous or visible. A user can enter multiple options into the poll.
- Quiz mode can also be enabled where a user can select the right answer for their poll and leave it to the group to guess. Quiz bots can also be added to track correct answers and even provide a global leader board.
- Polls can be created in groupsor channels,
- You draft a message, hold the send button, tap “Schedule Message,” then set the time and date for when the message is meant to be sent.
- You’ll also be able to schedule reminders in your Saved Messages as well.
Telegram Web (Telegram Messenger) & Desktop
- Telegram Web is a secure messaging and VoIP service accessible on Desktop through any modern browser.
- Telegram client apps are available on all the major platforms including Android, iOS, Windows, macOS and Linux. Just like the other versions of the messenger, users can chat and share images, files and emojis with previously-added contacts through web-client.
Where it Download
If you are Android or IOS User Then u can easily Download on regarding stores free of cost, whereas u want to Telegram on Mac Or Windows then You can Go to browser download its Desktop Version also free of cost.
To Read The Whats App New Features Click Below