When you have a quirky sense of humor, you often laugh at things that other people find strange. If you are interested in science, you probably already know that there are many unusual things to laugh at, from animals to space.
When you joke around, people might think you’re just being weird, but your special sense of humor makes you a unique individual. You are able to find the humor in situations where other people might have difficulty. Here are Some Science Quotes that useful to you.
Science Quotes About Love and Life:
- Electricity is actually made up of extremely tiny particles called electrons, that you cannot see with the naked eye unless you have been drinking. -Dave Barry
- Biologically speaking, if something bites you, it is more likely to be female. -Desmond Morris
- Marriage has no guarantees. If that’s what you’re looking for, go live with a car battery. -Erma Bombeck
- If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question? -Lily Tomlin
- Maybe this world is another planet’s hell. -Aldous Huxley
- I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. -Rita Rudner
- If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn’t be called research. -Albert Einstein
- Love is a lot like a backache: it doesn’t show up on X-rays, but you know it’s there. -George Burns
- I’m not sure if I was the first man in space or the last dog. -Yuri Gagarin
- It’s weird not to be weird. -John Lennon
- NASA scientists announced the discovery of 50 new planets, among them what they’re calling Super Earth. It’s indistinguishable from regular earth until it removes its glasses. -Peter Sagal
- If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking. -George S. Patton
- There is no such thing as a weird human being, It’s just that some people require more understanding than others. -Tom Robbins